Sunday, April 14, 2013

541_Session 2_ Apologies and Lessons Learned

Being one of those students who lacks experience with online classes, I have found myself already having difficulty with self discipline and regulation. This mixed with my limited technological experience has proven to an obstacle. However, this is an obstacle that my motivation and determination will defeat.
I apologize to my fellow students/colleagues for my late submissions and replies. This, I hope, has not hindered any of you on your replies.
One thing I learned this week is to "Prepare for the inevitable!" I hade unable to connect a family emergency which left me stranded from wifi- other than my smartphone- but that technology left me at a loss. Unfortunately- pen and paper does not cut it!
I look forward to our future interactions this quarter.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathryn

    Technology can be a double edged sword. Great when it works, and ultra frustrating when it doesn't. For me this is my first time creating and posting to a blog. This course has expanded and pushed me way past my comfort zone. This course has allowed me to conquer some technolgy fears. I have learned a lot, and now am not afraid to try and jump right in.

    Hang in there you will enjoy and learn a lot traveling along this educational journey

    ReplyDelete